The Bramham Shadwell Federation is looking to recruit an enthusiastic person to help us over the busy lunchtime period. You will be supervising children on the playground as well as during meals service in the hall, under the supervision of our lunchtime manager. This is a salaried position, term time only to cover lunchtimes for a combination of days Monday to Friday (negotiable).
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education. In this way, you will need to be:
• Able to work collaboratively and be an effective team player;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
This post will be based at Shadwell or Bramham Primary; successful candidates will be offered a Federated contract which means that they have the capacity to experience both schools and may be asked to work in either school.
We will contact shortlisted candidates with the next stage of the recruitment process taking into account Government advice at the time, however, successful applicants must plan to attend an interview and task on Thursday 14th October.