The Bramham Shadwell Federation is looking to recruit an experienced and outstanding class 4 teacher for February 2018 to work within the Federation. This position is a temporary position, working closely alongside our dedicated and talented Federation team. The successful candidate will be responsible as a class teacher and will be allocated to the Federation.
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education. In this way, you will need to be:
• An outstanding practitioner with a deep understanding of the New National Curriculum and having had some experience of teaching KS2 in your career;
• Able to work collaboratively;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
• A teacher who has experience in inclusive practice and who can ensure excellent progress is made by every child
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
• A commitment to outstanding professional development with cross-Federation opportunities, led by a talented and driven SLT
• A developing, child-centred learning environment which will support and enrich your planning and teaching.
Although the post is based at Bramham Primary, successful candidates will be offered a Federated contract which means that they have the capacity to experience both schools and may be asked to work in either school.
NQTs are welcome to apply
Please return completed applications to the school via email to: email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.