KS1 and KS2 Teachers
The Bramham Shadwell Federation is looking to recruit two outstanding teachers which we anticipate will work in KS1 and KS2 from 1st September 2021. One position is permanent, the other is temporary with a strong possibility of becoming permanent, working closely alongside our dedicated and talented Federation team and staff. The successful candidates will be responsible as class teachers and depending on experience, will be allocated a curriculum area to manage.
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education. In this way, you will need to be:
• An outstanding practitioner with a deep understanding of the New National Curriculum, having had some experience of teaching KS1 or KS2 in your career;
• Able to work collaboratively, efficiently and as part of a team;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
• A teacher who has experience in inclusive practice and who can ensure excellent progress is made by every child
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
• A commitment to outstanding professional development with cross-Federation opportunities, led by a talented and driven SLT
• A developing, child-centred learning environment which will support and enrich your planning and teaching.
Successful candidates will be offered a Federated contract which means that you have the capacity to experience both schools throughout your career with us.
Outstanding NQT's may be considered for this post.
Successful applicants must be able to attend an interview and teaching observation on Wednesday 26th May 2021.
The Bramham Shadwell Federation is seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant and excellent practitioner to join our friendly office team starting 8th June 2021 or as soon as notice period allows. This position is 15 hours per week, 2 1/2 days per week (including Fridays), term time only. The successful candidate will be based at Shadwell Primary school and may occasionally be required to work at Bramham Primary.
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and self motivated Administrator who is highly organised and works well under pressure. You will need to have excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills; knowledge and experience of SIMS and Parentmail would be an advantage.
In accordance with our ethos of ‘Excellence for All’, we are looking for a candidate who can prioritise work to meet conflicting deadlines; input and retrieve data from computerised systems; work with the Federation Business Manager to improve the work organisation and effectiveness within the school office; ensure effective and meticulous record keeping and maintenance, and the understanding that confidentiality must be kept at all times.
The candidate must work efficiently, have the ability to work both independently and as part of a committed team within our fast-paced office with a team of committed and hard-working colleagues.
Successful applicants must plan to attend an interview and task on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
The Bramham & Shadwell Federation's Governing Body is looking to appoint a number of new governors.
Further details of this opportunity are provided in the document below.
If you are interested in applying, please do get in touch with the school office.